Saturday, May 16, 2009

"War is over! If you want it."

So, I have only one word for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Annex in NYC: inspiring. The part that I loved the most was the entire room dedicated to John Lennon. It is literally like stepping into a cloud because the room is PURE white and one of the most amazing songs in the world is playing called "Imagine." It was very sad to see the bag filled with the clothes he was wearing the day he was murdered, but it was very soul-shattering to read the words of Yoko Ono below the clothing. I really loved the dry erase board that was on the wall where people are allowed to write something for John. I wrote possibly the strongest words that I could think of, originally sung by the four most amazing people in the world, and that is "Reinvent Love." I felt that it was very appropriate. I recommend that everyone visit this limited time engagement in NYC because it will truly inspire you.

No comments:

Post a Comment