Friday, May 8, 2009

My eyelids are getting so heavy.

So, I just finished talking with Ant and we are going to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in NYC next Friday. Should be so much fun! He also told me that his date for the prom STILL hasn't gotten her dress! He is freaking out because he doesn't know what color pocket square to get since he's going tux shopping tomorrow! If I were him, I would be freaking out too. So, I have so much art to do this weekend! I'm working right now on my two conte drawings and I hope to have them done by tomorrow afternoon so I can focus on finishing the pointillism in time for the art show in two weeks! Ahhh! I have so much to do! At least I don't have to go to school on Monday, but the bad part is I'll be spending it in Philly. Boo! Okay, well, I have to print out our permission forms for the trip next week so he can pick them up tomorrow morning! A bientot, my loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment