Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Omigod, Omigod you guys! Looks like Elle...

has won the prize! Congrats to the cast and crew of the Legally Blonde: The Musical tour! I wish you guys were still on Broadway! Okay, shocking news: I have absolutely no homework tonight! I know, total shocker, right? Anyway, I finally presented my "fashion" of the Holocaust project today in religion, and it was phenom! Even the guys seemed interested! And, Keltie's dance to "Northern Downpour" made me cry! It is soooo beautiful! And, so did Meesh's "I believe..." statements! Love you, too! Anyway, tonight is my first in-class dress rehearsal and I am sooo excited! I'm crossing my fingers that I can at least get my hair into some sort of bun tonight because it has grown a lot since last year. Okay, well, I'm gonna go watch the Kardashians and read Elle because I am totally free tonight! Au revoir, loves!

P.S.~ I heard the Wildwood commercial on the radio this morning which means that summer is only a hop, skip, and a jump away! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment