Thursday, May 14, 2009

My boys.

Doesn't that sound like a great TV show. No, I'm not talking about the one on TBS. I'm talking about the one that I thought up today while I was dozing off in trig. So, picture this: It's a show about me living with my boys (everyone should know which ones I'm talking about!) and each episode would be a day in our lives following our wacky antics! Omigod, I just thought that it would be HILARIOUS! I don't know. I do all my weird and creative thinking when I'm daydreaming. Anyway, I got some bad news today! Ms. C is not able to do my hair for prom! Boo! That's what you get for having your prom on a FRICKEN SUNDAY! And not just any Sunday, but the Sunday before Memorial Day! What idiot thought that up?! Anyway, it's no biggie. I'll just have to call around and see who's available. Okay, well, I have to get ready for me and Ant's big NYC trip tomorrow! Au revoir, loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment