Wednesday, May 13, 2009

"Ooo la la la, we love designer!"

So, I just got back from judging my friends' fashion presentation, and it was flawless! They explained each of the 10 designs that they created, and how much work and effort goes into creating a fashion collection! Their inspirations came from various well-known paintings. It was so interesting to see how they took specific painting skills, such as pointillism and impasto, and incorporated them into the outfits themselves. It's no surprise that they got an excellent grade! They have worked so hard all throughout this year that they barely had one break! I am so proud of them and I can't wait to see their designs being sold at the four B's: Bloomingdales, Bendel's, Bergdorf, and Barney's! Anyway, no homework for me tonight so I get to go to bed early for a change! Yay! Au revoir, my loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment