Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What a workout!

Just got back from dance. We added more steps to our 60's dance, and it is such great cardio! I love all the jumps and turns and pas de chats! I cannot wait for the recital. It felt so good to be back at dance because it really is a great pick-me-up. I officially have my prom dress, and it is still as gorgeous as I remembered it to be! I made my makeup appointment at MAC, and the guy that wants to do my makeup made me laugh so much! We'll see what happens! I can't wait for this tomorrow to be over because I don't have to go to school on Friday! Yay! I really have to work on my mandala though because I want to get it done by Monday. So, this weekend I'm thinking of spending my hard-earned babysitting money on this adorable sweater I saw and this bangin' plum purple nail polish! I also FINALLY found the "Hey Moon" bumper sticker on the Fueled by Ramen webstore, and I cannot wait to order it tomorrow! It will look so cute on the Jetta! Woo! Well, I must be getting in the shower now and getting to bed. A bientot, loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment