Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sometimes I wish I was back in second grade.

I would love to be as carefree and happy as my little cousin. She is so much fun to be around when I'm feeling not so good. I babysat two of my girls tonight and it was a blast as usual. The older one is so smart. She's going to be in a spelling bee on Saturday, and I was quizzing her on these words that I don't even know! School was okay today. I did much better on an English quiz than I thought I did and my pre-calc quiz was pretty easy, too. Oh, and I finally decided what to do my essay on last night. We had to choose either a hero or a villain and I chose Ms. Edie Britt from Desperate Housewives! Genius! My English teacher loved it! (Well, after he stopped laughing at me!) So, I have to get going right now to type the good copy. I'm so glad I only have one more day to go until the weekend! Toodles!

P.S. Happy Birthday to my beautiful grandmother! Love you!

1 comment:

  1. aww its moms moms bday, u should have reminded me. would should make her a cake! wonder what u no who will get her?!

    ReplyDelete