Sunday, March 22, 2009

If I eat anymore Taco Bell, I swear I'm gonna turn into a Crunchwrap Supreme!

So, I'm just sitting here today BORED OUT OF MY MIND! I'm waiting for my parents to come back from Princeton with some delish nachos for me. I wish I was able to go out today because it's lovely outside, but I still don't feel up to it. I am forcing myself to go to school tomorrow though because I can't afford to miss another day. Anyway, yesterday was pretty fun here all by myself. I had a little spa day and gave myself a mani-pedi! I also watched "The House Bunny" and "Pretty in Pink"! My parents even brought me home a care package from my fave diner, Mastoris! It was yum! Okay, I'm gonna go back to watching "Dude, Where's my Car?" because it just makes me laugh so much! Oh! I almost forgot! New Desperate Housewives tonight! Someone is supposed to get killed! I can't wait! A bientot, my lovelies!

1 comment:

  1. omg..ur in trouble..thanks for calling me, i would so have come and spent the day with u yest. and me and ur unlce had a fight the other night wheter mastoris was a diner and a restuant and u had to go and call it a diner.

    ps. its now sunday and im still waiting for my phone call to go out LAST thursday, next year, calender, no ed hardy...thanks! call me baby girl

    ReplyDelete