Monday, March 9, 2009

This time change sucks!

I hate when I wake up and it still looks like it's the middle of the night! I hate Daylight Savings Time! Anyways, today was pretty uneventful. I couldn't pick up my dress yet because the painters were still here, but no biggie! The woman at the dress shop said I could pick it up on Wednesday. I don't have that much homework tonight, which is a good thing. So, perhaps I'll call Ant cause I haven't talked to him in, like, forever. Anyway, I'm gonna go work on my painting now. Au revoir, loves!

P.S. Ryan, that YouTube video about Microsoft that you sent me to was really creepy. LOL!

1 comment:

  1. why do you have to pick it up wed. why not tuesday? i wont be out till at least 345 on wednesday and i wanna go!!! and i love how you act like ryan sent it to you alone.

    ReplyDelete