Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Just dance.

I had a surprise waiting for me after school today! My momma got me Keltie's Dance Spirit mag while running her errands today! The article is both amazing and depressing. It's amazing because Keltie tells of how hard she had to work to get where she is today, but it's also depressing because she mentions the first time she met Ryan and how great their relationship is (mind you, this was printed before their messy breakup). They also have quotes from Ryan saying how when he first met Kelts while she was rehearsing for their dance number at the 2006 VMAs, she was the only dancer that he could see. Aw, you guys have to read it! It's so sweet! Anyways, I went back to dance class tonight, and it was great as usual! We're almost done choreographing our 40s dance, and it is just beautiful. Okay, well, I have to go and finish the TON of math homework that I have tonight, and then it's off to bed with me! A bientot, loves!

~"Maybe it was her smile."~ Ryan Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment