Monday, March 30, 2009

It seemed like only yesterday...

I cannot believe that it has been two months since I saw my boys. I feel like I was just chatting with them about sunglasses and Olive Garden yesterday! I miss them! Anyways, I'm glad Monday's over. My arms were KILLING me all day and I couldn't really concentrate. Hopefully I do good on my Macbeth test tomorrow. Fingers crossed! The highlight of my day was when me and my momma took a little stroll around Princeton after school! It's so much fun to window shop! Okay, well, I'm gonna go to bed now since I didn't get such a good night's sleep last night. Toodles!

P.S.~ NYC in two weeks! I can't wait!

P.P.S~ Sex and the City started showing on HBO this weekend and I've already watched it a bunch of times! Such a great movie! I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment