Wednesday, April 8, 2009

OMJ...I can finally take a sigh of relief!

They have finally Twittered! Which means, they've made it all the way to South Africa safely! Yay! Ugh! I feel like a huge weight has just been lifted. Okay, well, tomorrow is the last day until spring break so I cannot wait! It's only a half day so it should go by quickly. I can't wait till Friday! The rain better hold off to because I want a nice, WARM sunny day for NYC shopping! Of course, we always have King of Prussia as a back-up, but nothing measures up to New York. Okay, well, I'm gonna go force myself to do that English outline right now and I have to study for a Hamlet test so that's why I wrote this blog so early so nothing will be distracting me. Oh, get real! Everything distracts me! Okay, well, a demain my darlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment