Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

Lunch today with my momma and Meesh was awesome! So many hilarious things were said that I laughed so hard and soda went up my nose! Ouch! Anyway, I'm working on my thesis for my English research paper, and it's going pretty well. At least I have a topic that I'm really interested in so I can actually get it done. I'm going to dance soon and tonight I can finally order my hoodie because it's my last year at my studio! Boo! I can't believe how fast three years has gone. By the way, did you guys happen to be watching Leno last night and see what Fall Out Boy's "surprise" was? It was Brenny! He came out of nowhere and sang "America's Suitehearts" with them. It was an awesome performance! Okay, well I must get back to work. Ta-ta, my loves!

P.S.~ Don't bother asking "Cha-Cha" any of your questions. I asked them two today, and they were wrong! Boo, Cha-Cha!

No comments:

Post a Comment