Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dance, dance! We're falling apart into halftime!

Woo! It felt soooooo incredibly amazing to finally be back at dance tonight. I feel just like Ms. L does about not being able to run. It's like you're missing a whole part of you! Anyway, I'm a bit ticked off though because I called my doctor when I got home today for this stupid spider bite on my foot. It has become so swollen that I can barely stand putting my shoes on. So, I have to go to the emergency room tomorrow after school to have it checked out. Ugh! Anyway, I'm quite busy here tonight. Right after I do my hair, I have to go right back to finishing my English paper. I'm done with school so you can imagine how it feels to force myself to actually pay attention to this thing. Okay, I shouldn't waste anymore time because I still haven't caught up on the sleep I missed during Kairos. A demain, loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment