Friday, April 17, 2009

A lifestyle choice.

Wow, I feel like I haven't updated in, like, five years! So much has happened this week! Okay, biggest news: I have become a pescetarian. I watched two PETA videos, and they made me realize just how awful cows, pigs, and chickens are treated when they are about to be slaughtered for our own selfish enjoyment. It's disgusting and it must be stopped. Okay, on a lighter note, they finally installed our shower doors! Yay! But, I can't take a shower till tomorrow morning. Boo! My boys are back in L.A. and I am SOOOOOO happy and relieved! From all the photos and videos I've seen from their shows in South Africa, it seemed like they had an awesome time! So, what else...oh, yeah! Kelts' new tattoo! She couldn't have gotten a better saying: "Fearless." It totally describes her! I did some awesome shopping this week also! Betsey bracelet...Juicy shorts...American Apparel romper (It is so adorable!) Anyway, I cannot believe that spring break is almost over and I have to go back on Tuesday! Ugh! I'm a little nervous for Kairos this weekend too! I don't know what to expect, I don't know what to say, I don't know who I'll be rooming with, and I'm just freaking out! At least my Tay-Tay will be with me. Okay, well that's all that basically happened during this crazy week! I will try my darndest to update tomorrow! Ta-ta, my lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment