Sunday, April 19, 2009

I wish I was still asleep because I didn't want that amazing dream to end.

Oh. My. Jon. I had possibly the BEST dream of my entire life last night. I was in some field where some kind of carnival or something was going on. All of a sudden, I heard Brendon's voice singing in the distance. So, I naturally ran towards it and...it was them! Yay! But, I got there too late and they were finished with their set. Boo! So, anyway, this girl that I met by the stage and I became friends and decided to look for the guys. Well, there was apparently a mall in this field too (don't ask...my dreams take place in the weirdest locations). So, we're walking in the mall and...the boys are sitting outside of like a McDonalds or something. Ahhh! So, they see me walking toward them and...they remember me from Florida! Ahhh! So, then it's a bit blurry after that. But, then it picks up again and we're watching TV together (don't ask me where my friend went). And then some pretty unexpected stuff happens: Jon falls in love with me...Zack tries to steal my phone...and then I wake up. Bummer, I know. Hopefully, it will continue one day! Anyway, back to the real world. I finally tried the Cheesecake Factory and it was delish! Me and Meesh split a chocolate peanut butter cup cheesecake...out of this world! We also went shopping and I exchanged some Christmas gifts (really late, I know!) and I got this really cute bright yellow hoodie from VS Pink for my trip this weekend. Okay, that's really all that went down. I have to (unfortunately) work on my research paper because spring break is officially over. Boo! A demain, loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment