Tuesday, April 21, 2009

All work and no play...

makes my life really, really boring! I've been doing homework nonstop since I got home today! Ugh! It was my first day back, and it was just as hectic as I thought it was going to be. Did I mention that I hate school? Yeah. I can't wait till Thursday though! We had a meeting regarding Kairos today, and me and Taylor are soooo excited! We are very nervous about who we'll be rooming with though! Oh, well! I'll keep y'all posted! Anyway, I'm ordering a T-shirt and some really cute sweatpants from the FIT website as we speak and I cannot wait to get them! We have a little tradition at my school where the seniors are allowed to wear their college shirt or sweatshirt one day! Yay! Anyway, it's back to work with me! LOL! Au revoir, loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment