Wednesday, July 8, 2009

"Where everyday is a Great Adventure."

Wow. What a hectic and fun-filled day today was! My ankles are killing me from walking so much. Me, my momma, my aunt, and my cousin went to Six Flags today and it was beyond awesome. I braved the Batman roller coaster, and I am so proud of myself. It was so much fun! Still, my fave parts of the day have to be the dolphin show and the roaring rapids ride. I got drenched! I love our annual trip to Six Flags. Especially this year. It took my mind off of my boys breaking up for a whole day. I even wore my "Reinvent Love" shirt to show that I am still a die-hard Panic fan, even though now I have two bands to support. Well, I feel like a total scuzball right now, so I guess I'll hop in the shower and head off to bed. Au revoir, loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment