Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'm bored.

So, since I was bored all day today, I am going to do something fun. I am going to make a list of all the quirks that I love about myself. I think that everyone should do this because it gives you so much self-confidence and it just makes you feel good about yourself! Okay, here we go!

*I love how I start reading a magazine from the back.
*I love how I scrape all the vanilla frosting off of Oreos and just eat the cookies.
*I love how I don't rinse and repeat.
*I love how I can just let loose and be a kid when I'm with my little cousins.
*I love how I laugh during horror movies.
*I love how I blast music really loud when no one's home and start singing at the top of my lungs.
*I love how I make people smile even when I don't mean to.
*I love how I let my anger out by drawing on a piece of paper with a red crayon.
*I love how I put fortunes from fortune cookies in my wallet.
*I love how I start dancing at the most random times.

See? It's so much fun! Of course, this exercise was learned from Kairos and it has stuck with me ever since. Au revoir, loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment