Friday, July 3, 2009

Pizza to go!

Today is finally Sukie's grad party! I can't wait to see her again! However, no matter how much fun we have tonight, it will only remind me how far apart we'll be in a matter of weeks. These past few years have gone by in a flash. I still can't believe it's been five years since we were sitting in advanced algebra (us nerds!) giggling and having so much fun. Those precious memories will live in my heart forever. Sukie is the best friend that anyone could ever hope to have. I even remember doing a best friends project in 8th grade English. I remember it well. Trucker hats, Lizzie McGuire, and lip gloss. Things that may seem random to others but are special to us. I love you, girl. And, no matter how far away we may be, our bond will stay strong. Remember, "supercalifragilisticexpealidocious is the only way to describe it."

No comments:

Post a Comment