Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Unconditional love.

Once again, Kelt's blog had me on the verge of tears. It's about her beloved and really cute doggie, Hobo! I know exactly how she feels. I'm leaving for college in a few short weeks, and I can't imagine what my life will be like without seeing my lovable bundle of orange fur every day. I got Ginger nine years ago, and he's been one of my best friends ever since. I can remember the day we picked him up from PetSmart. He was in a cage with his brother and sister and I couldn't decide which one I wanted. I held each one, and Ginger told me that he was the one I should choose by licking my face. I can't believe that it was so long ago. We have made many memories together. The first day in our house, I couldn't let him go. We have shared many birthdays and many of my special kitty cupcakes. I love when he snuggles up to me when I'm sick, and I love having someone to talk to, knowing that he will never judge me. I will miss him so much when I go away. I know it will be hard at first. What will hurt the most is I won't be there to make his special cupcake on March 28th. But, when I come home on some weekends and holidays, I know he will still love me. That kind of unconditional love is the kind that only a kitty or a doggy can give.

No comments:

Post a Comment