Saturday, July 11, 2009

Pizza, Panic! DVDs, Elle magazine, and Twitter...all the basic essentials for a Saturday night.

So, I have a whole night to myself tonight. My parents are at a Phillies game and I am just sitting on my big, comfy couch watching TV. I ordered pizza for myself, sang along to the entire AFYCSO album, and am going to watch the "Nothing Rhymes with Circus" tour DVD next. Big Daddy was on earlier and I was so excited! That is one of my fave movies! Okay, I'm gonna get back to my couch now and catch up on Elle. Au revoir loves!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for letting me no big daddy was on today. i went to the doctors this morning, turns out i have a ear infection..those kids and parents who dont no how to keep them home...needless to say im in pain, and could have used something to watch!

    ReplyDelete