Sunday, July 19, 2009

I am not a munchkin!

So, girls night out last night was pure awesomeness! Although, Meesh kept knocking my romper! Also, I apparently flirt with waiters unintentionally when I order. Last night was the first time that anyone's ever pointed that out to me. So, before we went out, I played hairdresser, and I loved it! I gave Meesh some totally kick-butt beach waves and she looked absolutely gorgeous. While driving, the people in the cars next to us probably thought we were all nuts when we were singing "Don't Stop Believin'" at the tops of our lungs with the windows rolled down! Oh, my gosh! So much fun! Anyway, back to work today. I have to finish an online alcohol course in order to live on-campus at FIT. Wish me luck. Au revoir, loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment