Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sometimes I hate being a girl.

Today I was visited by someone very late. And, for me, when that happens, it's usually hell. That is exactly what today was. Ugh. I have never felt this bad in a long time. Hopefully I'll be much better tomorrow. Anyway, aside from that, today was okay. Me and Meesh got our nails done, which kind of relaxed me a bit. But then, we were supposed to meet her so called "best friend" for dinner. So, we waited and waited, but he never called. I wasn't surprised, but I kinda thought that he would be different this time. Boy, was I wrong! I think she should just give up on him for good, but I know that that's very hard for her because they've known each other for so long and she doesn't just want to throw all that away. I just wish that he was nicer to her because she is truly the only friend that he has. I just hate seeing her so hurt and upset every time he promises to do something with her but never does. Hopefully one day, he'll realize who his real best friend is. Okay, that was my little speech for the night. I'm about to crash and end this day. Au revoir loves.

1 comment: