Thursday, June 18, 2009

Shake the glitter.

On the way home from Philly yesterday, I figured something out. I am terrified about what this year will bring me. Aside from having to attend a brand new school in a brand new city with brand new people, I will have to totally change my life in more ways I thought possible. The scariest change, I think, is having to go to a totally different hospital with doctors and nurses that I've never met before. I will have to leave behind the smiling faces and caring nurses that I've grown to love. Don't get me wrong, I am very grateful for this opportunity, but there is always that little nagging voice in the back of my head that keeps telling me that I can't do it. And that scares me.

1 comment:

  1. dont forget u are leaving owen to....and ur absolute favorite cousin, u can stay with me! im more fun than nyc alone! hahaha stop watching me type this!

    ReplyDelete