Thursday, June 4, 2009

One more day.

Tomorrow, it will be official. My high school career will be over. Forever. I know that I've been rushing this week along, but now that I think about it, I can't believe that I will soon be leaving all of the things that I have grown to love.

- Activity periods spent in the art room with one of my most influential art teachers and my best friends
- My entire Kairos family that always comes to me with open arms to let me know that I am loved
- Cafeteria runs with my Tay-Tay, avoiding the hall Nazis because we may have been wearing "illegal shoes"
- Mr. L's constant loving insults and hilarious jokes
- The funniest "ginger" I have ever met
- JQ's amazing card tricks that continue to stump me
- Acting like a goof with my BFF in art class instead of focusing on our work

While I am writing this, my eyes are beginning to well up. These past four years have been the best of my life. I don't want to say goodbye. I will miss these, and many, many other aspects of my time in high school. I love you class of 2009. Remember: Doubt the first. Cry the second. Love the third. Live the fourth.

1 comment:

  1. didnt i tell you all along that u would be upset?
    ps...i called ur mom told me you were sleeping!?

    ReplyDelete