Friday, June 26, 2009

"It would make my haircut look more expensive..."

I feel like a totally different woman! I went to the amazing genius, Mrs. C, yesterday afternoon, and she did a bang-up job on my hair! It looks absolutely stunning. I didn't cut it at all because I've made that mistake before, and I do not intend to do it again. But, I decided to go darker with my hair color. Much, much darker! I love it! I don't know why I never thought of this sooner. Anyway, aside from a great hair day, yesterday was one of the saddest days in history because the world lost two amazing people: Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson. Horrible. I watched both TV specials last night, and they were very emotional and very moving. Rest in peace. Tomorrow, I am going to be busy, busy, busy! And, I cannot wait to go to the carnival tomorrow night! I've never missed one yet! Au revoir for now, loves!

~"I think I just sent the editor of Allete Magazine 20 dollars to buy herself some decent clothes and stick her job up her ass!"~ Rebecca Bloomwood

No comments:

Post a Comment