Saturday, June 13, 2009

A fever you can't sweat out.

So, how about I haven't written in like a week? Yeah, sorry about that! I was feeling great on Sunday night when I got back from the beach, but then all of a sudden a flu snuck up on me Monday morning! I caught it from school and I thought I had dodged a bullet when I left, but I guess not! I was in the hospital from Monday to Tuesday, but they put me on these pills to stifle the symptoms, and I am feeling tons better! This was a really sucky week to get sick though because it's my graduation weekend! Okay, we had practice on Thursday morning, and that went by quickly and painlessly. Then that night we had Senior Awards Night. I got to wear my really cute Tracy Feith dress from Target and I got the English and pre-calc awards. I know, I was shocked about the math one too! Anyway, yesterday we had our alumni breakfast and a second practice which also went by quickly. The only thing that sucks was that I missed Project Graduation last night because I felt that I would get worse by staying up all night. I'm upset that I missed it, but I think it was the right thing to do. Okay, I have to go get ready for the Baccalaureate mass tongight, and then tomorrow is finally graduation! Au revoir loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment