Monday, June 15, 2009

Don't want to say goodbye.

Something just hit me today. It's a strange little thought, but it's devastating to me personally. I will never be able to open my locker anymore. D-1509. Those would just look like a jumble of numbers to someone else, but to me, it was practically my home for the past four years. Now, some little freshman is going to be lucky enough to get that locker and call it home (hopefully it's a girl because she will find plenty of pink rhinestones and glitter on the bottom of it!) Sunday had to be one of the hardest days of my life. I said goodbye to the people I've gotten to know and love over the course of four years. The hardest people to say goodbye to would be my Kairos family. We were practically in tears. I know that this year will bring all new experiences to me along with new friends, new subjects, and a new place to call "home." My high school experience has given me many wonderful memories. But, that's all they are now. Distant memories. And they will live in my heart forever, along with the people that I have grown to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment