Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Twenty-two... twenty-three...

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Spencer,
Happy birthday to you!

*and belated, but not forgotten*

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Ryan,
Happy birthday to you!

So, aside from two very important birthdays, this week has been jam-packed for me! I started classes on Monday and they are not as bad as I thought they would be. Don't get me wrong, there is a lot of work involved, but they are actually fun! I love my English class because there is a lot of creative writing involved, which I adore! My math class makes me feel like I am back in grade school because it is a refresher course on long division, long multiplication, long subtraction, and long addition... without the use of a calculator. Duh-duh-duh! No, but it's not bad. And I absolutely love my core classes about fashion and advertising! They are so fun! Let's hope I feel the same way next week! Au revoir, loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment