Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Busy day.

Wow, I'm exhausted! I don't think I sat down once today except for homework! I'm going home tomorrow and I just had so much I had to catch up on. My laundry was piling up so I finally got that done. Now I am gradually lowering the stack of homework that is laying in front of me! No one said college life would be easy. Anyways, I'm kinda bummed out because I'm going to miss Fashion's Night Out tomorrow! If you live in NYC, you should definitely check it out! All the stores are open until 11 p.m., and most of them are throwing hugh bashes! Ms. Gela Nash-Taylor will be at Juicy Couture, Betsey Johnson is having hairstylists and Stila makeup artists at her stores, and did I mention the free goodie bags?! I envy whoever gets to partake in this magical event! Okay, I have to go get a shower and attempt to go to bed early because I have a class at 9:10 tomorrow morning! Au revoir, loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment