Thursday, September 3, 2009

Am I really that dumb?

Don't answer that. But, not that I'm complaining, but I don't think I should be this low in math. Today we literally learned about even, odd, and prime numbers. I took pre-calc last semester! I kind of don't mind it though because it's an easy class and we don't get a lot of work, but it kind of ticks me off that it offers no credits. So, I will have to take an extra class next semester, which would be statistics. I'm not looking forward to that at all! But, anyways, I am officially done for the week and Monday is Labor Day so we have off! I'm going home and I am looking forward to my momma's oven fried chicken parmagiana, seeing my girls, and going to the beach with Meesh! Ta-ta for now, my lovelies!

P.S.- My fashion class this morning was soooo fun! Our teacher is really nice, she's worked in the business for a long time, and we get to do a presentation on a designer! I am so looking forward to that!

P.P.S.- Miss KC is back in NYC so hopefully I will spot her sooner or later! I'll keep you guys posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment