Thursday, September 10, 2009

It's Fashion's Night Out and, unfortunately, my night in.

Today has had it's ups and downs so far. My alarm woke me up at 7:30 like I told it to. So, I woke up and I decided that I could sleep until eight since my class didn't start till 9:10. I fall asleep...and I don't wake up again until 8:35! I started freaking out! I think that that was the fastest I've ever gotten dressed, straightened my hair, did my makeup, and brushed my teeth because I left my dorm at 8:55! So, I got to class on time (thank God!) and we were assigned our designer for our research paper! I got Monsieur Christian Lacroix and I am really excited to get started! I knew this would be my favorite class! I'm going home tonight because I have to be in Philly tomorrow morning, so that means I will be missing out on Fashion's Night Out. You don't understand how totally bummed out I am about that! Grr! At least I have my brand new Juicy tote bag waiting for me when I get home. Okay, I have to go to math in an hour and then it's New Jersey, here I come. Yay! Not! Au revoir, loves!

1 comment:

  1. im here, so u should be happy to be home! let me know of u want to hang with us this weekend!

    ReplyDelete