Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Drained beyond belief.

Thank God tomorrow is Thursday. This has been one of the most busiest weeks of my life. On top of being tired and not being able to move, I felt like I could barely catch a break this week. I have done so much work, and I feel like it keeps piling on! I've had endless papers, and meetings, and quizzes, and Excel spreadsheets! Ugh! I'm kinda glad to be going home tomorrow because I really need a break. Anyways, I have to finish getting ready for bed because I have a fashion vocab quiz tomorrow that I have yet to study for and we are having a floor meeting at eleven. See what I mean?! No room to breath! Au revoir, loves!

P.S.~ To the guy on my street this afternoon, no you cannot call me sometime. Ew! I am getting really sick of these New York lowlifes! But, everything else I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment