Sunday, September 13, 2009

Some "best friend!"

So, when I got back to my room after getting off the train this afternoon, I text my bff to let him know that I was home and to make sure that we were still on for the VMAs. He texted me back and said that he didn't think so because he wasn't feeling so well. I was a bit disappointed, but I wasn't mad because my boys weren't even there, so I really had no reason to go anyway. By the way, they are here now, and believe me, I will keep a sharp eye out for them! Anyway, I decided to quickly run over to Starbucks so I could get a sandwich since the cafeteria was closed. Well, as I was walking back to campus, who do I see leaving? My so-called bff! He was all dressed up and on his way out! He didn't see me though, and I'm kinda glad cause I would've killed him! I don't know why he would lie to me and tell me he was sick when he knew that we had plans! I don't know...maybe I'm overreacting, but I am definitely not happy with someone right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment