Sunday, September 27, 2009

My favorite "lane" is at it again!

Desperate Housewives started tonight! I was so excited! Such a great episode! Although, it does make me sad to realize that I won't be able to talk to my Tay-Tay about it tomorrow morning like we used to do at school. That always made my Mondays a lot brighter. I miss you, love! So, the AC trip didn't happen today on account of this lovely weather. I'm a bit sad but it's okay. I'm so excited to go back to NYC tomorrow. Although I love being at home and spending time with my family, New York just makes me feel a hundred times better from the moment I step off the train. Okay, well, I'm about to get ready for bed and catch up on my magazines. Hang in there, Meesh! I can't wait to spend time with you on Saturday! We'll have tons of fun! Au revoir, loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment