Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Thank God that's over!

So, I just got out of advertising a few minutes ago, and I could not be happier! That class just seems to drag on because I find it so boring! Anyway, aside from that, today was pretty good. I got a lot of work done on the powerpoint, and my partner just sent me the rough draft of the research paper and it looks awesome! It's so much more fun to do a project when you actually enjoy the subject! So, I have a lot of studying to do tonight for my business test tomorrow. I'm actually really nervous to take it because there is a lot of information! I hope I do well! Keep your fingers crossed! Au revoir, loves!

P.S.~ Happy Birthday, Mama! I can't wait to see you this weekend so we can get our manis and pedis! It's on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment