Sunday, October 25, 2009

Back to the old grind.

So, I'm finally back in NYC after a very fun weekend. I got to relive my childhood by going to my fave pizza parlor that, miraculously, remains untouched in the old "Burg," I went shopping at one of my fave malls, and I got to just play and be goofy with some of my fave girls. It was a really good weekend. Anyway, I am glad to be back, but I am not looking forward to my advertising midterm on Tuesday. I really need to study for that. Thank God it's all going to be multiple choice! I'm very excited about Halloween this weekend! It's one of my fave holidays! I hope everyone else is equally excited! Au revoir, loves!

1 comment:

  1. Great! u can answer my door, while my head is burried in a book! Happy halloween! thank you Rider!

    ReplyDelete