Sunday, October 11, 2009

"All work and no play makes for a dully, dully day."

Yes, that is a "Lizzie McGuire reference! Even though I'm eighteen now and in my first year of college, I still love it! I'm so glad Disney is starting to play the reruns again! Anyway, what a dull, dull Sunday! This is what I did all day: work. Ugh. I can't believe tomorrow is already Monday! This weekend went by way too fast. I can't wait to go home this weekend! Homecoming! Hopefully, this week will go by really fast. My partner and I did some more on our Christian Lacroix project today, and it's coming together really well! I can't wait to present it with her on Thursday! One more thing: Desperate Housewives today was amazing! I can't wait to see what'll happen next! Okay, I'm about to get in the shower and then go to bed. Au revoir, loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment