Thursday, October 8, 2009

On the verge of tears again.

I didn't realize just how much I miss my family until this afternoon. Daddy called me and left a message, and while I was listening to it, I got a lump in my throat. He was telling me how much he misses me and that he loves me and that he thinks of me every time he has to work up this way. It was so adorably sweet! I miss him and my mom so much! That's why I can't wait until Saturday when they come up here to spend the day with me. Meesh and her BFF are also coming, so it should be really fun! Anyways, besides that, today was good. I did really well on both of my tests, and I'm really glad this week's over! I have a lot of work to do tomorrow, though! Au revoir, loves.

1 comment:

  1. we all think about you all the time! do ur work so at least one of us is getting something accomplished! ill see u in a day and a half!

    ReplyDelete