Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Just a little too late.

Wow. What a day this has been. Let's start from the beginning, shall we? Okay, so today was the first day to register for classes. And I thought it would be no biggie. Well, it turned out to be a HUGE biggie! First of all, my computer is soooo slow that it took me from 9:30 to 1:00 to finish everything! It was not the easiest thing to figure out either. So, at least that fiasco is done and over with for at least the first semester! Ugh! So, next, a nurse came over to teach me how to mix my meds which have come mixed for me ever since I can remember! At least it's not that hard to do. The only high point of my day was when I went over to dogsit for my uncle! She was so cute and a lot of fun! Okay, that was my very hectic day! Hopefully tomorrow will be better in the form of me singing along with my boys at Hershey Park! I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Au revoir, loves!

P.S.- I saw a picture of Brenny today that made me both sad and happy. He was in my fave city standing in front of the Apple store that looks like a fishtank! I was so disappointed because I was at that very spot just a few months ago! Grr!

No comments:

Post a Comment