Monday, February 2, 2009

Awe-Inspiring...Amazing...Wonderful...Greatest Experience of my Life...

These are all words to describe how my meet and greet with Panic went. Those guys are the sweetest guys you will ever meet. They are so down-to-earth and funny and they make you feel so comfortable! I thought I wouldn't be able to talk, but we just wouldn't shut up! I love them so much! They signed my Ray-Bans and my "Reinvent Love" bag! We also took pictures, which I will gladly post once I get them on my computer! The best part of the night was probably when they dedicated "Northern Downpour" to me during the concert! Here's a Youtube link of a video from the show and at around 4:50 you can hear Brendon say, "That was for Gina!" Oh, my gosh! I love them! If any of you ever gets the chance to meet them, take it! You will not regret it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-brpmVCE-fU

No comments:

Post a Comment