Monday, November 30, 2009

So much to catch up on!

Oh, my God! I feel like I haven't been on here in so long! So much has happened on this amazing weekend that I don't know where to start! First of all, I think it went by way too fast. I mean, I feel like yesterday was Thanksgiving! But, you know what they say: time flies when you're having fun! Anyways, let's start with Thanksgiving. I got up really early because my parents came up to see the Macy's Parade. I was so excited because I've always wanted to see it, and I have to say, it was absolutely amazing and so much fun! Those balloons are ginormous in real life! So, after that was over, we went home to my uncle's house for dinner. It was so nice to see my girls and just fool around and act like a goof with them! I've missed that so much! We had so much fun!

Friday was also a lot of fun. As you all know, it was Black Friday, and my mom, Meesh, her best friend, and I decided to go to King of Prussia Mall to take advantage of all the awesome deals and steals! Unfortunately, none of us bought a thing! Oh, well! It was just really fun and exhilarating to face the massive crowd and just go window-shopping!

Saturday was AMAZING! I got together with my two besties at the mall! It was so much fun because I haven't seen them in so long! It was my Mer-Mer's nineteenth birthday, and we just got together to laugh, shop, and just let off some steam! I cannot wait to see them again!

Sunday was just a laid-back kind of day. I started putting Christmas decorations up at home, and I was listening to Christmas music all day long! I can't wait for my winter break! I only have eleven more days! Desperate Housewives was also really good last night, and I can't wait to see what happens next week! Supposedly, there's going to be a plane crash on Wisteria Lane, and someone is going to die. I hate being kept in suspense! Okay, I should start doing my homework now. Au revoir, loves!

1 comment:

  1. first off, not sure u and ur mom bought something! 2nd off, i wouldnt exactly call it exilarating! i would call it more like obnoxious! u no u loved us, since we were since 2:30, and u forgot to mention are marathon trip across nj, for pizza!

    ReplyDelete