Monday, November 9, 2009

I hate the fact that the weekend is over.

I had such a fun time this weekend that I was really sad to see it go. I really did not want to get up this morning, and don't even get me started on how I managed to finally get out of bed. I'm so glad that this day is over. It was just non-stop work all day. I'm really happy that I'm ahead in Excel though because I can just leave super early next week. Yay! Also, I finally got caught up on advertising, and I have never been happier to put that book of absolute torture away. Tomorrow should be good. I can sleep as long as my heart desires. However, there is that little blemish that rears its ugly head from 6:30 to 9:20. I'm really excited for Thanksgiving break. It should be here before I know it. Au revoir, loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment