Saturday, November 21, 2009

"In the city of blinding lights."

So, on my way out of Starbucks a few hours ago, I looked behind me at Times Square. I must say, no matter how many times I've seen it, its beauty still strikes me in a way that I can't even begin to explain. I feel so lucky to live in this gorgeous city, and I wouldn't trade it for anything else in the entire world. Anyways, aside from that, I feel like I've had another very productive day. I was able to work on my advertising project with my "group" and we are totally finished with it. It just ticks me and my partner off that the rest of our group blew us off not once, not twice, but THREE TIMES!!! No phone call, no email, they just didn't show up. Ugh! It just makes me so mad that they will get the same amount of credit as us when they really didn't do anything! Au revoir, loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment