Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The luckiest girl in the world!

Bonjour, Ciao, and Hello my lovelies! I am having possibly the best January ever! First, as you all know, I was accepted into FIT, and now I have even BIGGER news! Guess who gets to fly to Florida in 17 days to meet four of the absolute sweetest guys on the planet, (none other than Panic at the Disco)? MOI! Yes, you heard me correctly! Merci beaucoup to the Make a Wish foundation for blessing me with this once-in-a-lifetime event! I cannot wait! I am practically jumping out of my skin! Did I mention there's a concert involved too? Yes! I haven't seen them perform live in about...a little over two months! LOL! I promise I will provide you all with plenty of updates! Au revoir for now!

Brenny, Jon, Ryan, and Spencer have made my life worth living!

No comments:

Post a Comment