Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Bonjour dalings! And, Happy New Year! So sorry I haven't posted in a long while! So much to do and so little time! But, I did find time to see Benjamin Button. My recommendation: everyone must see this Oscar-worthy movie! It made me cry! Not even joking! And...can't wait for Bride Wars and Confessions of a Shopaholic! And, while we're still on the movie subject, I have been watching my House Bunny DVD nonstop! It is so funny and sweet! I also saw the Breakfast Club for the first time (if you can believe it) and I love! Well, hopefully I will post again before going back to school on Monday (gag!) but for right now I should start getting ready for my fave cousin's 20th birthday party! Woo! A bientot!

We Must Reinvent Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment