Friday, December 12, 2008

Hey, Y'all! Introduction time!

So, where do I start? My name's Gina and I am totally obsessed with everything pink! I am in my senior year of high school and plan to go to college in NYC for fashion merchandising. I am a ballet dancer and loving every moment of it. I am an animal rights activist and am disgusted every time I see someone wearing fur! On a lighter note, the one thing that I love to do just for me is painting. I love to paint. Everytime I'm feeling stressed or upset, I just get a brush in my hand and the rest of the world melts away. I also love music. My all-time favorite band is Panic at the Disco (Brendon is so cute!) and I love attending their concerts. Well, that's all I can really think of right now but I promise I'll have more later! I have to be hitting the sack 'cause I have to catch an early train to NYC tomorrow morning! Shopping! (Oh, yeah, did I mention that's my weakness? LOL!) Anyway, peace out cub scouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment