Monday, December 22, 2008

Bonjour loves! it was so nice to lounge around the house today in just my PJs. Sure beats going to school. Anyway, i hope to go shopping tomorrow for all those last minute gifts. Yesterday, my family had a party to celebrate my 18th birthday! It was tres bien! My friends and I had such a
blast, singing awfully during karaoke. My cake had a picture of the most hottest guy in the
world on it, aka Brendon Urie. I really wish it was not so cold out. These are the days that I really wish I was living in California. I would love to be able to go to the beach anytime of the year, and wear cute outfits on Christmas instead of ugly winter clothes, although I try my hardest to make them cute! Well I'm off to take a shower my dears, and sit my the warm fire with a nice cup of hot tea, that's the old lady in me. Ill post more soon and remember... Santa is watching you!

Hope you find hundreds of chocolate chips in each cookie!

No comments:

Post a Comment