Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I never knew that I could stay up so late!

Last night was an absolute nightmare! I did not go to bed until three in the morning, which has never happened to me before! I still have so much work to do, and it's ridiculous! Once again, I cannot wait till spring break. Luckily, I had yoga this morning, and it really helped me relieve some stress, which I desperately needed. After that, I met my marketing group to work on our term paper outline, and I hope we did well on it. Our professor should have explained the project to us a little bit better because we feel like we had absolutely no guideline to follow at all! Anyways, I'm happy to be going home tomorrow in order to relax over the weekend. And, next weekend, my cousin is coming up to the big city! I'm so excited for all the fun stuff we're going to do! Can't wait! Au revoir, loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment